- Custom Machining
- Pipe / Tube Bending & Flaring
- Design and Fabrication
- High Pressure Testing (to 70,000PSI)
Quick turnaround is the engine that drives our industry. We maintain a large inventory of industrial hose fittings, couplings, clamps, ferrules, and related tools and accessories for air, steam, gas, water, dry bulk, chemicals, and petroleum applications.
ARMCO has the equipment necessary to respond to unique requirements. With the fast track growth of industry in Canada, emerging needs require experience, flexibility and new approaches to solving new problems. Our experienced staff understand that getting it right the first time requires attention-to- detail so that hoses can be fabricated to manufacturers industry standards.
Latest Trends & Technology
The ARMCO team stays abreast of the latest technology developments in order to best meet the needs of our customers. We are constantly searching for new product solutions.
Armco is a leading manufacturer of certified hose assemblies for conveying gas, liquids and solids. Armco is equipped to serve diverse markets such as the drilling, well service, transportation, mining, manufacturing and agriculture industries. ARMCO Certified means you can count on our products performing in the most demanding and rigorous environments.
ARMCO is committed to leading through innovation. We are a one-stop-shop for high pressure, low pressure, extreme temperatures and other operating product requirements. Armco offers a large inventory, assembly, and testing support.
Our suppliers include industry leading manufacturers. Whether you require heavy duty, critical application, or light duty commercial products, we carry it in stock. If not, we are on the preferred list of a vast network of suppliers and can acquire parts quickly and efficiently.
- Hydraulic Hoses & Fittings
- Industrial/Composite Hoses & Fittings
- Drilling & Rotary Hose
- Choke & Kill Hose
- Blowout Preventor Hose Assemblies
- Water Blasting & Jetting Hoses
- Hose Re-certification Programs
- Adapters, Camlocks, Valves and Gauges
- Flanges & Hammery Unions
- Large Bore Assemblies
- Project Equipment Inventory Management
- Agility to changes in the business environment
- Persistently strengthening the business tradition through
- Manufacturing Craftmanship
- Sales and Services
- Ethics and Compliance
- Adapting to Diversity
- Unique Business Segment Endeavors